Great man with no bias, gives everyone an equal chance... And food, a very smart teacher who knows his facts and teaches how to find both sides of any report or story and use them to create a well informed opinion for themselves
Awesome teacher who can relate to his students
I would vote this man to be my PrimeMinister and my father.
He gave my class Cinnamon Buns... CINNAMON BUNS! The funny thing is we talk abut History 70% of the time... the other 30% is spent learning about more useful things like when to buy and sell a house!
Mr Stillo is a kind-hearted teacher that loves all of his students! Teachers like him come around every 1 000 000 years! Appreciate the time you have with him! He usually likes to bring food for his students, or likes to give out cookies! God bless san Francesco! one of the best
Genuinely loves teaching and loves to make everyone an informed person. His donuts aren't bad either. Thought I would hate economics but he made me love it
I had him for classical civilizations in grade 11. I will tell you I used the knowledge from that class in a first year university course and I got an 80 in that. If you're interested you'll learn a lot. Stillo is a good guy, he makes the class really easy if you're willing to show him you'll work. Don't talk a lot, it's his pet peeve. Pay attention to the little movies he shows you. Work hard on your civilization essay because you'll probably use it for the exam. Really nice teacher!
Mr. Stillo is a genuine and fantastic teacher. He not only teaches well but connects with all of his students on a personal level. His lessons were inspirational and his positive attitude is contagious. I found his classes engaging even though I am not interested in history or economics. Being in his class at least once is a true blessing.
AWESOME GUY! I loved him. He is such a chilled guy, i love him :) He's a great teacher, just respect him and hand your things on time, and you'll ace it no problem.
BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!! He made me completely love history which everyone said I would hate. I love him. I enjoyed his class so much!
Best teacher in school-----------------------------------------
stillo's the best, he made me love history! he's my favourite teacher, def taking economics next yearrrrr
AWESOME TEACHER. He makes history and economics sound interesting, lol but his opinions are completely biased. Hes a great person and very fair to students !
she is the best teacher i have ever had.. never had a teacher explain to me soo well... she made me love math again!!
hands down..best teacher at bressani..pray you are in this mans class..great guy dont get on his bad side
best teacher in the world, other teachers need to learn from him best teacher i swear i ever had
Well she is a good teacher an easy teach to get things away she is a fun teacher.
she is the best teacher when it comes to math u make people like math
mrs.stillo is the best math teacher ive ever had. she knows how to teach all the concepts easily and shes an overall nice lady
mrs. stillo is the best math teacher ever! she teaches her lesson, gives homework, and still jokes around. the students can have fun in her class and yet learn a lot. plus you always understand when shes teaching!
miss ur one of the best teachers i love you.. u made me like math
very uptight and sometimes annoying, I was lost a lot in his course HOWEVER he was very understanding with me and tried to help me out. so hes not such a bad guy
A great teacher - straight-forward, understanding and if you really listen to her, you will understand the concepts really easily.
greatest teacher cuz he's always lateee and gives us early lunch, brings us food and gives the best tests in the world..yay multiple choice open book tests:>:>
BEST TEACHER EVER! knows what he's talking about,sir, thanks for the open book quizzes, and reviews, we just need to "study Cdn history to pass!" lol WE LOVE U
the best math teaher in the world... actually knows wat shes talking about!!!
She is the best teacher ever and she actually nos how to teach math and still has fun
teaches well, is helpful, and doesnt have attitude!!
ah, stillonomics. good fun, but now that i'm in a univeristy course, they're expecting me to know at least a little bit abt economics-joking-thanks 4 everything
Sir, your the best! When I see you at Tim's I owe you a coffee.
The greatest teacher and is extremely respected!!Thank you for helping learn economics in a great way!
u really are the wild boar man ....u r the best teacher in the world ..u know who i am sir ciao...
Wicked teacher, shows up 40 mins late everyday and gives such easy marks away