I’ve had her for two years, and she’s always been very organized and polite. Her tests are really easy and she gives out bonus points a lot
Very organized, if you don’t mess around and participate often you are golden. She is very understanding, especially if you are a good kid
I’ve had her for 2 years, being for Geography and History. She’s great and really knows how to control a class, so your homework, study and be polite in class and you will for sure do well with her!
You will definitely get above 80 in her class. Very organized, is able to keep any class under control, super polite, but is very robotic and boring. Not passionate about her subjects, but if you get her you will get high marks no doubt.
Good teacher, can't handle ANY talking. Be quiet and participate often to stay on her good side
Great teacher, just too robotic. very strict too. but overall an amazing teacher
I had her for geography and history in 2007-2008. She was always polite to students. She used the projector 90% of the time, the other 10% was exams. At the beginning of the year, when she told us we needed two 150 page notebooks, we thought it was a waste. I ended up using 3 150 page notebooks, double sided, from all the notes she provided. The exams were not difficult however, the notes helped a lot. She ended up leaving for maternity leave shortly after. I hope she is doing well now.
Had Ms Flores for 2 years fo Geo... amazing teacher, very clear, very strict but its a good things. her tests and exams are very easy though, its easy to get high marks in her class. she's very organized,overall an amazing teacher
Had her for French. SO EASY.basic basic verbs, vocab literally got high 90's in her class. She's really nice though.
She is easy to learn with but very boring and nothing to look foward too when going to her History Class
Very organised, great notes, makes the courses easy. Gives easy bonus marks for extra work given out, participation. An approchable and helpful teacher, but kind of boring. Correct, notes, hmwk, bell.
She is very organized! but she doesnt make any sense
oh my gosh... literally the most ORGANIZED TEACHER/PERSON IVE EVER HAD/SEEN IN MY LIFE. amazing notes. amazing ive gotten 100% in terms before with her and my exam marks were 85 & higher. love her!!
She was really good! Kind of robotic, in a way. I got 100% 2 terms in a row with her!
Good teacher and amazing notes. She's really clear, just study for tests. Overall an amazing teacher!
At first of this year i thought the only thing she does is write on the board (math) but when u go to tutorng it is so easy !!!
Hands down; one of the best teachers I've ever had! I had her for 3 classes in grade 7 and I nearly got avg between 90-100 in all of my subjects! You learn a lot from her.
A good teacher, you learn alot in her class, I had her for math and geography in 2002-2003, did well in both thanks to her. Wish her all the best. Amna Ahmed
THE BEST TEACHER FOR MATH HISTORY AND GEO!!! Had her last year. SHE IS THE MOST ORGANISED TEACHER I'VE EVER SEEN SHE'S THE BEST!!! Better to be organised than don't know what your doing. THX LOTS!!
I had her for a math teacher last year(2005-2006)in grade 7,she's really nice teacher....she'll always let half the calss answer questions and not lose patience at the same time...VERY ORGANIZED alot of notes but its worth it
Easy but really boring. So organized and perfect it might drive you nuts
she was a nice teacher...but one problem...too robotic...we did the same stuff every class...but i swear..she s easy anyways...cuz a 100 was always guaranteed with her..i had her 4 geo nd i got 100 for three terms..very neat.
had her in the 2003 year, a boatload of notes, but seriosuly one of the only teachers where it is possible to get 100 term mark
Although we take many notes, Mme.Flores knows it is for the best and she explains them well.She is a very nice teacher and help is always offered with her.
Been taught math by her....and let me tell you....NOTES IS WHAT WE PRACTICALLY SPEND MOST OF OUR TIME ON! There's just to many notes with her.....but she's a nice teacher to have.
She was one of my favorite teachers at lha jr. your lucky if you get her for math because she is the best math teacher in the whole school! Love ya mme.Flores!
I lovee Mme.Flores she helped me so much last yr .. yor lucky if you get her.
She's a robot!go 2 her class and watch how she acts the same each class!she rites 4ever on the blackboard and NEVER gets tired. her riting NEVER changes or gets sloppy!good 4 math
ok teacher....too orgainzed!!!! got on my nerves....does everything to the book.
MY FAVE TEACHER EVER!!! (math+geography) Very organized and clear, everything was laid out for you. Chocolate and candy's the best!!!
Excellent teacher! Gets right to the point of the topic. Only tells you what you really need to know. Very nice and understanding. Great to be with. Knows all!
Great math teacher. Gets right to the point and is straightforward.