A fair teacher treats everybody the same. He assumes his bad reputation. It is mainly because students who take his class are crybabies who are not mature enough to study by their own. However, he is strict and he does know what he teaches. Good teacher overall.
1) We always read the textbook in class and do exercises
2) Listening to a song 2 times and writing the lyrics don't correlate with my understanding of English. You have to write fast and sometimes the songs had poor quality sound, adding to the difficulty of the task
3) He gives grades based on his "feeling" and has no correcting grid
4) He is very religious. He tells gay people to read the Bible
5) My grades ranged from 65 to 95%, so don't expect too much even if you think you did great.
1. Mr. Dubé juges students. 2. He talks about his personal life. 3. He is NOT open-minded and gives bad grades to those who don't think like he does. etc...