Flag Mr. Skene's Rating on 01/25/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|Mr. skene was one of my favourite teachers and i wasn't a great student. He saw the potential in me and tried as hard as he could to bring it out of me and teach me life lessons and knowledge. He was so passionate about what he taught and instead of giving up on a troubled student like me and just being angry with me like most teachers. he put in a ton of extra work to teach me so many useful practical subjects. Also he is the only teacher that ever made me want to become a teacher. thankyou|