Mireille Bertrand

Average 2.0 based on 17 professor ratings
Mireille Bertrand is a Languages professor at Vanier College located in Ste Laurent, Quebec. When comparing Mireille Bertrand's ratings to other professors in the province of Quebec, Mireille Bertrand's ratings are below the average of 4.17 stars. Additionally, the average professor rating at Vanier College is 4.04 stars.
3
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
2
Clarity
2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

Awful French teacher. Does not know French grammar rules . NEVER take her French peer teaching class. Agreeable only if she likes you and you show good language skills. Too disorganized!

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

This class seems easy but it is rather hard. She is a very hard marker, quite strict. Picks her favorites. She's clear about what she wants, adn how she wants it. She's understanding if she likes you.

2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

This is the worst teacher I ever had!She gives you practice exams but never corrects them before the actual test!She does not know how to correct and will take marks off for the stupidest reasons.

2
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

bad... she is unclear at all she has no idea of how to teach

3
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

doesnt know what she wants. very confused and confusing. get on her good side and u are guaranteed a pass even if you dont deserve it

2
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

She picks her favourites and sticks with them - class is unbearable if she doesn't like you.

2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

she has serious issue. she is completly lost in her work and 90% of the time she is the only one who knows what she wants done and the other 10% she does not even know where she is. she picks who she likes at the beggining of the semester and fails the rest, because she is loosing it. imagine i am one of her favorites and i can't stand her teaching ethics, she has an attitude that needs adjustment and she is very disrespectfull.

3
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

This teacher has a serious problem. Can’t come in late, can’t eat can’t chew gum, can’t drink very strict. She is hard to follow specially at the end of almost every sentence she says ennnnnn. You will know the first day if she like you or not. If she doesn’t it’s going to be a painful year... She even wants you to have the right intonation when you read, she’s a total control freak......

2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

she is the worst teacher i ever had. shes not clear. i never had a teacher who constantly gets lost in her own thoughts. and good luck if she doesnt like u...shell grade u on if she likes u or not. she tends to pick on people.

4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

She seems to be a nice teacher, but i hate the way she talks. She tries to talk fast, and very often says words like "ehh? ehh?" "ahhi? ehhia?" which i find impossible to folow. Some times I expect her to have a heart attack. However, she seems good enough to help u pass her course.

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

She might seem a bit mean sometimes, but it's a teacher i totally respect. As long as you don't talk during class and you're polite, you'll be ok.

4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

she's nice, she let me do my oral 3 weeks after the due date.

1
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

the is the worst teacher

2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

wants to fail everybody.talks more english than french.

2
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

An impressive command of English, Spanish. Unavailable; has Issues with students

2
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

hates students

4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

Very disorganized, with an attitude problem

Similar languages professors like Mireille Bertrand?

78 Ratings
61 Ratings
Eric Lozowy Languages
61 Ratings
53 Ratings
49 Ratings

Learn more about Vanier College

5-star
69%
4-star
12%
3-star
9%
2-star
4%
1-star
3%
Based on 21,856 Ratings
Vanier College is located in Ste Laurent, Quebec. Vanier College has 1,629 professors listed on RateMyTeachers.com. Vanier College ranks 226 in Quebec. The average professor rating at Vanier College is 4.04 stars. Learn More