Flag Mike Moroz's Rating on 01/24/12Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|i dont believe these comments. there were 3 students he liked in our class of 15 and they were the only students he taught because they were in his play. the rest of us sat alone in his class and waited for him to get back to the class from working on his plays or say anything at all to us 12 non favourites. we bought textbooks at the start of the year and did one assignment from one chapter for film class. if the admin new how little he actually taught in his classes they would be shocked|