Average 3.88 based on 13 teacher ratings
Laurel Thorn is a Chemistry teacher at Fort Richmond Collegiate located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. When comparing Laurel Thorn's ratings to other teachers in the province of Manitoba, Laurel Thorn's ratings are below the average of 4.2 stars. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Fort Richmond Collegiate is 4.27 stars.
4
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
4
Knowledge
2
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty
2
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
5
Knowledge
2
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty

thorn is a really great teacher, she is very helpful and friendly. she talks to her students like adults and is just an all around good person

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
3
Knowledge

She's very nice an would answer all your questions. he did leave time for us to study for the exam but I still did terrible on it, I guess thats because those questions on the exam are not the ones she usually give us. I think she only made 10% of the exam and the other 90% is from Ms Teller, thats why their class average boosted after the exam.

3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
5
Knowledge

she is an amazing teacher i always understand whats going on but what we do in class is too easy and when the tests come they are way toooooooo hard so it messes you up again!!!!!!!!!!

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

love this teacher! teaches well, is very helpful and always easy to get along with.

5
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

Didn't prepare us at all for our exam.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Never had her for a teacher but an awsome coach!

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
1
Clarity

She is very helpful, she'll do anything for students, she is very nice lady. But give more explantions while you're teaching.

4
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Did not prepare us for the Chem exam. Lots of people had high marks during the terms but they dropped when the exam came.

3
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

She just says the same thing over and over. She doesn't explain how or why just gives an example and says do the questions. :(

5
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

EASY... but you know nothing for the exam. Didn't prepare us for chem exam.

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

good for the year hard for the exam..really hard alot of people failed it

4
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

She's a great teacher and extremely easy marker. The class average is high!

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

nice teacher fair marker awesome teacher

Similar chemistry teachers like Laurel Thorn?

Looking for similar chemistry teachers?
153 teachers were recently added
by users just like you!

Learn more about Fort Richmond Collegiate

5-star
73%
4-star
12%
3-star
9%
2-star
3%
1-star
1%
Based on 632 Ratings
Fort Richmond Collegiate is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba with an average teacher rating of 4.27 stars. When comparing Fort Richmond Collegiate's teachers to other teachers in the province of Manitoba, Fort Richmond Collegiate's teachers are above the average of 4.2 stars. Fort Richmond Collegiate ranks 58 amongst all High Schools in the province of Manitoba. Learn More