Average 4.21 based on 19 teacher ratings
Jennifer O'Leary is a Visual Arts teacher at St. Mary's Secondary School located in Pickering, Ontario. When comparing Jennifer O'Leary's ratings to other teachers in the province of Ontario, Jennifer O'Leary's ratings are above the average of 4.17 stars. Additionally, the average teacher rating at St. Mary's Secondary School is 4.21 stars.
3
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity
4
Knowledge
1
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty
5
Recommended
3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity
5
Knowledge
1
Textbook Use
3
Exam Difficulty

I think people may see her as mean or strict. But I think she is just passionate for the subject and really knows her stuff. She also shows when she likes someones work and gives knowledgeable feedback to ones she sees issues with.

1
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
3
Clarity
2
Knowledge

Mrs. O'leary is horrible. She likes 90 percent of the girls then hates 10 percent of them and then likes 10 percent of the guys then hates the other 90 percent. She's rude, does anything to save her own skin, plays favourites, and if she doesn't like you she makes your life horrible in and out of class. Anyone on here who submitted a good review for her was either a girl or one of the favourites. For the other ones, they were slackers who she took pity on. She needs to lighten up, and do her job

3
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
5
Knowledge

She's very rude and disrespectful, especially to male students. Although it's tough love that she's doing, she can be awesome to be around and fun to talk to despite crossing the line at times.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

amazing amazing amazing love this woman shes soo awesome

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

this woman is amazing, definitely knows her stuff. intimidating though for sure

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

easily one of my favorite teachers. have her for photography, she knows what she's talking about, and isn't afriad to speak her mind. I respect that.

1
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

excellent teacher. anyone who felt insulted or disrespected by her probably did not earn or deserve her respect or time. got a great mark in her class, worked fairly hard for it, and everyone who deserved comeuppance got it.

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

1
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

2
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

shes very scary, but once you get past that shes really good, she's tough but you learn to appreciate it. she cares for her students

2
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Can be cool once you get to know her. But Miss, you TEACH high school, you're not IN it

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

cant say enough about how great she is. great teacher, great person. one of my favourite people.

3
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

once you get past scary o'leary in week 1, she's cool. tough but fair. nice person. love the sarcasm and taste in music

1
Easiness
1
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

I cant stand her... she is so rude and doesnt take other peoples feelings into consideration...

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Really does alot at school...helped me out alot

2
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

You are the best teacher!

2
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

i had you her a student teacher and i think she did a good job. way to be J'Ol..... :)

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

nice teacher

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

THE BEST TEACHER EVER MY FAVOURITE TEACHER OUT OF EM ALL!!

Similar visual arts teachers like Jennifer O'Leary?

Ms. Brown Visual Arts
13 Ratings
8 Ratings
Erin Moriarty Visual Arts
2 Ratings

Learn more about St. Mary's Secondary School

5-star
78%
4-star
9%
3-star
6%
2-star
2%
1-star
3%
Based on 1,914 Ratings
St. Mary's Secondary School is located in Pickering, Ontario with an average teacher rating of 4.21 stars. When comparing St. Mary's Secondary School's teachers to other teachers in the province of Ontario, St. Mary's Secondary School's teachers are above the average of 4.17 stars. St. Mary's Secondary School ranks 695 amongst all High Schools in the province of Ontario. Learn More