Flag Eli Mouland's Rating on 12/21/11Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|He was a great teacher and really cared about his students well fare. Yes he can be strict but that is only to the students who need an extra push. You cant expect to get respect if you dont give it. and also most of the students who dislike him-i am not saying all- but most only feel this way because they didnt put much effort into their work or didnt really try. If you didnt put 100% of yourself into your school work, you cant blame him for being a little harder on you. He is a great teacher.|