Flag Brown's Rating on 09/11/11Back to rating page.
Only flag a rating if it contains:
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a teacher's/professor's sex life, including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a teacher/professor shows bias for or against a student or specific group of students;
- Claims about a teacher/professor's employment status, including previous employment;
- Claims that a teacher/professor engages or has engaged in illegal activities;
- Accusations that the a teacher/professor is rating him/herself or his/her colleagues; or
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only. French is allowed if you attend a French-Canadian school.
|Let's start with a positive: he definitely has a great understanding of the material he teaches. However, within the first few weeks of school he picks out 5 or 6 favourites who will do well, and the rest of the class is left with a 75% or lower grade on every single assignment for the rest of the year. Leaving his class on that last day of school was the most refreshing moment of my life.|