- Teaches MATH & CHEM
- Fantastic Person & Amazing Teacher
- Believes in every student & is always positive
- Always willing to help if you are willing to ask for it
- Knowledge exceeds normal amount for teachers
- Writes notes fast
- "If You Do Your Homework of Every Single Day, . . . You Will Succeed" (Paraphrasing her infamous quote)
- Most don't like her at first b/c harder than most teachers or students are complete slackers
Sincerely, Arthur King
Ms. Kula is an awesome chemistry teacher. Straight forward teacher. Practice her assignments and study for her tests and you'll get a good mark.
OMG I still remember what she had on and it's forever burned into my mem (shudder).
Best teacher I have ever had, without a doubt. I miss her and write about how great she is in every university education reflection. I hope I can be 1/2 the teacher she is!
Shes a great teacher and always willing and available to help us out.
Ms. Kula is one of my favourite teachers...the best part about her is that she never looses patience with me and she's ALWAYS available for extra help!
she is such a good teacher, she teaches the hardest subjects but really helps us, and marks generously, lol. makes cheap jokes lol.
have her for science, really cool. very generous when marking. tests real easy.
Ms. Kula is a wonderful teacher. She jokes around with the kids, teaches each lesson thoroughly, and is always willing to give extra help.
really good teacher, always making learning fun, as hard as that may be
Very good teacher, one of my favorites when I was in high school (graduated in '01)